Little by little, the ways to obtain financing are expanding. Nowadays, the companies in which we can request a loan go beyond the traditional banks to which, a few years ago, we had to go to ask for a loan. Now it is not necessary to scroll to inform us about the options that exist in the market, something that has been directly influenced by technological progress.
The Internet, in addition to serving as a platform to compare alternatives, allows us to access the money we need. P2P loans are the ultimate for consumers and investors.
What loans between individuals are in the market?
Due to the success of crowdfunding in recent years, more and more platforms are in charge of connecting investors with people who need money to carry out projects such as renovating a home or buying a car.
An aspect that we must take into account if we have decided on loans between individuals is that they do not have the same interest for all people. The cost we will pay for having the money in our account will change, in addition to the project, due to the financial profile of the applicant. Therefore, it is important that we are aware of the price we are going to pay for it.
The advantages of resorting to P2P loans
Below, we show some positive aspects of loans between individuals and that benefit all parties involved in the process through this type of financing:
Advantages for borrowers
P2p loans have the following advantages for consumers looking to access financing through crowdfunding:
- We avoid contracting other related products that can be included in the case of banks.
- It is not necessary to travel to request them, all management is done online.
- There is the possibility of getting a very competitive interest.
- Opportunities to get large amounts to start a business.
Although these are the advantages they have for people who ask for a loan, there are some others that the investor can benefit from.
Advantages for investors
However, a P2P loan also has a series of opportunities for people looking for projects in which to invest their money. Here are a few:
- Profitability higher than that obtained by a person with a bank deposit.
- In some cases, it is the investor himself who decides at what price he lends his money.
- Platform mediation makes the process safe and the investor is backed up if something goes wrong.
- Using the platforms is simple and intuitive, so it is not a problem to access it and choose which project to invest in.
If we are thinking about requesting a loan through crowdfunding, the first step is to access the company’s website. There you will find the form in which we must enter our personal data and the financing we need. From here, all the risk analysis begins to know if our application has been approved and, if so, what will be the interest assigned to us.